Your Privacy is Important to Us
Conquest Solutions operates the website www.conquest-solutions.com. As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our sites:
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
PII is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer, for example, educational information. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
We will not share the personal information that we collect with any third parties apart from in the following circumstances:
- We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your information with them. Please note that we provide our service providers with only the information they need to perform their services, and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose. For example, we may rely on a service provider to fulfill your information; host our sites and deliver our email messages; or analyze data to improve our products, services, and sites.
- Your personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
The aggregated data (not the personally identifiable information) may be shared with third parties such as business partners.
We have collected this information to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To process any actions that you might make on our site.
- To help provide any services that you have requested.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognized by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your Internet Provider (IP) address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Chrome) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Compile aggregate data about site interactions and site traffic to provide you with a better experience in the future.
WHAT ABOUT SITES WE LINK TO?
OPTING IN AND OPTING OUT
You will always have the option to opt into certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our services.
CAN WE CHANGE THIS POLICY?
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- We will add a link to this policy on our home page, or as a minimum on the first significant page after entering our website.
- Users can change their personal information by emailing us or by calling us.
- We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We do allow third party behavioral tracking.