Who We Are
Formed in 2009 by Ian Mulira, Conquest Solutions saw a need in the marketplace for a top-quality engineering consulting firm that specialized in Building Automation Systems (BAS). More specifically, a firm which could provide unbiased, vendor agnostic, information to key stakeholders to influence the planning, implementing, commissioning, testing, or upgrading of the client’s BAS.
The key principle that has steered CQS’s success over the past decade can be summarized into two words, Effective Communication. BAS Systems are complex, and far too often those who are tasked with providing a client with a Building Automation System solution are either pushing to their own agenda or trying to cover up some deficiency which may lead to bigger headaches and costs down the road.
We pride ourselves on being able to understand the technical jargon while leveraging our construction experience to proactively address issues that start small before they have the chance to escalate into a crisis. We help bridge the gap between the decision makers, engineers, and sub-contractors to ensure a successful project.
“Our Word Is Our Bond”
Technology and business changes over time but our trustworthiness and reliability are ingrained in our values and culture.
“Communicate Clearly and Often”
We facilitate successful projects by involving key stakeholders from inception to completion.
“Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun”
Every project has its own set of unique demands, leverage our expertise to produce your gainful solutions.
CAGE Code: 5C079
DUNS Number: 829600464
8(a) Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
Minority/Disadvantaged Small Business Enterprise (MBE/DBE)
GSA SCHEDULE #03FAC – Facilities Maintenance and Management:
- 003-01 Smart Building Systems Integrator (Pending Approval)
- 811-006 Facilities Maintenance and Management Consulting (Pending Approval)
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Specialized Design Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
Past Clients Include: